case of the mondays.

I've been tired (and complaining I'm sure) like a 4 year old lately and have had no energy to contribute my dumb, pointless commentary on serious journalism and educational shows to the blog.... and for that I apologize.  

I haven't been able to comment on so many things!!!
As I am writing this I am already falling asleep.... but just a few things: 

ugh.  why god why?
Mainly, how Ben (Francine) from The Bachelor was somehow even linked to Kris Kardashian in this divorce situation.  
I mean..... WHAT???
and Khloe... you're killing me.  What's the deal??
Last night's Keeping Up with Blah Blah longest title ever and so many damn K's, she was having all those wierd conversations with him and NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED.  Had she known all along about the drugs? Or did she just think he was depressed?? 

I haven't watched anything on Glee yet this season, but I heard the tribute this week was a serious tear jerker. 

Last week's (not last night's... ugh I'm so behind) Homeland was the biggest yawn I've ever seen.

DANA..... YOU'RE KILLING ME. 

and I am soooo excited Lauren Conrad is engaged.  


One of my bff's was in from NYC this weekend, and we had such a great time. I am still recovering from our epic Heads Up battles {greatest app ever made}. We were asleep on the couch by 10 pm saturday..... and these are people who party more than I do, so that is really saying something.


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title case of the mondays. . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/case-of-mondays.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...