coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves..... 

WWHL with Theresa and Joe on Sunday was just ridiculous. 
They answered differently to the same questions.  Joe knew about the IRS looking into them for years and Theresa said she had no idea? 
Joe doesn't even know what half the charges are. Chuckle Chuckle.
Oh, yeah... it's just hilarious. You dumbass. 
I'm sorry they deserve whatever is coming to them.  I feel awful for their children, but the two of them are so far gone it's not even funny.  


Highlight for me: 
Andy: Do you think you've ever lived beyond your means?
them: Oh, no...no. Not at all.
UM.....
 YOU'VE FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY.
{picture me screaming at the television with my arms in the air.}

OK, so I'm a huge Big Bang Theory fan (I swear all of you don't know what you're missing) but hearing the news that Kaley Cuoco is engaged is a bit shocking. I love her, but I swear I just read about a break up she had like 2 months ago. 
They've been dating since "late summer".
 Isn't late summer, like, end of August? 
"I know it seems a little crazy" is the understatement of the month, Kaley. 

Maksim from DWTS and Kate are dating
{side note: I'm enjoying DWTS way too much.}  
Maks scares the crap out of me from seeing the way he is on other seasons.... I would be terrified to be dating him. 

Ummm here are some photos of Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend.
I'm sorry.... how old is she??   Because this just looks wrong. 

Eric and Jessie: Game On on E! is totally filling my "Nick and Jessica: Newlyweds" void. 
I had no earthly clue who either of them were, but so far so good. 
Good looking, talented, not spoiled by big fame yet, and wedding planning - yep ,works for me.
Um.... Kim.  I was hoping we were keeping the horrid outfits to just your pregnancy, but apparently not. 

The crazy botoxed face isn't really working for me either. 
OK... I saw the baby shower on Keeping Up w The Kardashians.... 
why do they all keep saying Kan-YAY.
Kan-Yay. As if it's 2 words? 
It's driving me INSANE.  As if HE COULDN'T GET MORE OBNOXIOUS. 

Adrienne Maloof is dating another child man. 

Who are these people? She always looks like a stripper that's been invited to a party.
Oh, but sweet skinny arm - you are totally fooling him and everyone else into thinking you are young and not old enough to be his mother.

Speaking of Housewives, did you hear Slade and Gretchen aren't returning to the show?

They are apparently shopping their own spinoff to focus on Slade's vasectomy and how he'll never have kids their wedding. Ugh. 

And, this weeks Jackhole of the Week:
you'll never guess who it is.......

I seriously can't believe this kid.

This is Beiber getting carried up the Great Wall of China by bodygaurds.
Beiber needs a swift kick in the ass.  I want to slap the kid.

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/coffee-talk_3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...