wedding wednesday

I have been laughing my tush off since yesterday.
Want to know why? 
Because Kanye proposed
ON THE SCOREBOARD OF A BASEBALL FIELD. 

and even better,
IN ALL CAPS LOCK. true kanye style. 

I just love it so much.
I'll try to hold my crazy judgement for this in.... but.... 
I don't care if the baseball park is rented out for just the two of them and the ring is the size of Cleveland, it's still proposing on a damn scoreboard.   

and on an unrelated note,
these shoes are amazing.
shoes don't get me very excited.....but these do. 
they come in a gorgeous emerald green too. 

I feel like some people really care about their wedding shoes, but I couldn't care less.  I just want something comfortable and easy. 
I wish those trashy platform sandals we use to wear back in the day were still in style and wedding appropriate.... they were ugly as hell, but damn were they comfortable! 

did you wear white shoes for your wedding,
or go with blue for your "something blue"? 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article wedding with the title wedding wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/wedding-wednesday_23.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...