nerd alert.

I am planner obsessed.
I don't know what it is, but I get so giddy about buying a planner and writing in it and labeling everything (bonus points for color coding).
  Sure, I'll put events in my iPhone, but mainly, it's only the planner I care about and look at..

I came across Erin Condren last month after searching online for a new planner for an embarrassing amount of time.  It is amazing and completely customizable - and of course, most important, so damn pretty.  




I customized my cover with my name in the style below,

but as you can see from above, you can add photos and 9 million other options.
{I'm already wishing I had make the back cover my monogram signature that I have below, or the striped blue and pink T. Damn!}
  It is such a great size, super durable with a laminated cover, so much space for everything, tons of personalized stickers, notes section.... I'll stop but you get it. 

Erin Condren also carries so much more than planners - personalized address stickers, wrapping paper, holiday cards, stationary.  The list goes on and on.

OK... done with my Nerd Alert. 

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title nerd alert.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/nerd-alert.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...