fall favorites

this hairbrush has changed my life.


my hair is like a rats nest. 
even if I brush it before showering and use copious amounts of conditioner.
  when it is wet, I can never get a brush through it.  
but now I'm all like 
thank god my hairstylist gave me the wet brush.  get it now people.  

the outfit I will be living in all fall, just rotating shoes,
awkward family solo photos style 

 
this gap sweater is the yummiest thing ever. 
Gap does 25%-40% codes every week, so make sure you buy it when you can get even more money off (and usually free shipping).  I got it last sunday for 40% off
I love this cuff from Bauble Bar - my two favorites: gold and diamonds. 
and an amazing price. 

social media rings - too cute

and finally,
this smart ass pillow was made for me. 


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article beauty products / fashion with the title fall favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/fall-favorites.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...