monogram monday

I received these monogrammed wine glasses from Keeley Kraft as an engagement gift and I am obsessed! 
 
When I was looking through her blog, I came across her trip to Giraffe Manor in Africa and it has been all I have been thinking about ever since.   I read the whole post and it sounds like the trip of a lifetime. 


photos via her blog 

I can't even believe this place is real! 



Kip and I have a weird inside joke/obsession with giraffes and we talk about our pet giraffe Jeffrey all the time (don't ask....) 
We've added this to the top spot on the bucket list! 
 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article monogram with the title monogram monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/10/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...