coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.... 

RHOBH was so damn good this week I could hardly stand it. 
My distaste for Carlton from episode one grows. 
How many F bombs is she going to scream with her children in the room? 

watch your f'ing fingers dammit!!! put down the f'ing knife!!! 

I don't care if you daughter has only dropped the F bomb once.  
um, congratulations??? 
You are trash, lady!! Trash! 
The only silver lining is that she didn't scream F'ING RUN at them while she made them go through boot camp workouts in her backyard. Good Lord. 

Then she goes on to explain how she met her husband.
Insert romantic story?
Almost!
Insert story about punching another woman in a bar, and a joke about your husband being turned on thinking about a beating in the bedroom. 
Trash I tell you!

and THENNNNNNN
during Kyle's luncheon when the first hair war of Kyle vs Joyce is occuring, 
she is SO offended when a bee, which 2 of them are allergic to, is killed.

alright.. so we know where to draw the line with Carlton:
a. making a face when you learn her hideous children's names and b. killing a bee instead of going into anaphylactic shock.
plus, she showed up with scotch,
which I just think is a bad idea when you have bulging bicep arms and a deep voice like that.
just sayin'. 

Moving on. Lyme disease or not, I once again want to be Yolanda this season.
First it was because of her I'm superior attitude walk in fridge and her lemon trees.
Now, I want to be her so I can have someone dividing beverages into Fji water bottles wearing latex-free medical gloves for me.
 (but with a little more cosmopolitan or vodka tonic, and a little less master cleanse). 

I could not contain my laugher during Kim and the dog trainer scene.

I was seriously laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes when her and her son are screaming "SIT KINGSLEY SIT!!! SIT!!! SIT!!! " and bumping the dog back and forth between their thighs.
It was identical to the Night at the Roxbury. 

My review on RHOBH so far: 
Fine holiday fun.  2 enthisastic thumbs up. 

I love me some Marky Mark (via)


I especially love him when he bashes one of the most obnoxious people on the planet - Tom Cruise. 

Ah! Zac efron fell and broke his jaw! Poor thing. 
This is just not his month. 

let us pray:

dear lord,
please don't say this fall affected that beautiful face. 
amen
--the world

someone needs to lock this man up in a looney bin (via)   

I was obsessed with Annie as a child. (via
I think I watched the movie version at least 150 times.
How the hell does Cameron Diaz translate to Ms. Hannigan?? 
What???? Are you serious?? 

I just can't handle how perfect these two are. (via
well......other than the fact that he's an ass who gets with giselle while his ex is preggo. 
but he's so pretty, so for the sake of this photo, we'll forget that for a moment.
I mean, is this real life? 
Because I want it. 

Another INSANE dance on DWTS: 

 

fast forward to 1:45 

This week's Jackhole of the Week goes to.......  


Bruce's Ponytail. 
The world has had ENOUGH. 



 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/11/coffee-talk_14.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...