it's a jungle in there…..

I had a conversation over dinner last night with a friend,
and she doesn't think I'll actually post this,
but I humiliate myself every week on here,
so why not take it to the next level? 

when I was home a few weeks ago,
my mom basically had to tell it to me straight.
she'd been "meaning to say something" about a certain subject.
and no, don't worry, not laying off the booze.
plenty of time for that later.  

about my 90 year old man nose hairs. 
I'm not even going to pretend like Will Truman did on Will + Grace 
that I am getting a tiny plant trimmer from The Sharper Image. 
Nose Hair Trimmers.  Straight up. 
 they even make it look pretty and mascara-like so you don't feel as horrifying as you should buying it. 

seriously…. this thing changed my life,
but more importantly,
I have now changed the lives of all of those that have to look at me.
you're welcome. 
 and I apologize for the last however-many years of torture. 
oh yeah… I'm putting it all out there. 
let my embarrassment help you somehow.
use this thing, and then when you have peeled yourself out of the fetal position and decided you can face society again even though they clearly have all been whispering about this behind your back for years, you'll thank me.  

there's about 9 million options out there,
based on my nose-bush, i recommend this and this and this 

ps. it is 1 am and I have been up all night watching #candidlynicole
I need help for oh so many reasons. 

pps. I tagged this post as ::beauty products:: 
someone slap me. 

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article beauty products with the title it's a jungle in there….. . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/11/it-jungle-in-there.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...