friday randoms

I wish I was wearing this comfy outfit today

Two random Bravo comments to begin: 
I have been catching up on my loaded DVR and why does my gay husband Andy Cohen keep saying, "here is the JIF of the night" everytime he plays a gif? 
He says it like it's JIF peanut butter. 
Andy. How has no one corrected you on this? 
*update: Lauren has informed that apparently that IS how you say it.
but the g stands for graphics, so why do you pronounce it like jraphics?
No... I can't go for that. 

Secondly, I just started catching up on Shah's of Sunset and saw the first episode with Lilly's birthday party last night.  
ew gretchen was there? 
The Farrah Abrahams look-alike drag man/woman with the plunging dress that showed up with Reza's dream blonde Ken was incredible 
(I realize that sentence makes absolutely no sense to probably 95% of you).
I rewound the part where they showed all the gold diggers and girls in basically booby-tassle-ball gowns like 15 times with my jaw on the floor.  

I am still on the hunt for something leopard
{via}

These gloves are so cute. 

{gloves

This scarf is only $35 
{scarf


and I want this bedazzled blutch big time. 

and I have no idea why my blog keeps putting things off center but it is driving me insane :) 

Happy weekend!


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article with the title friday randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/11/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...