lust list

lust list........ 

can I be fun enough to pull this off for holidays? 

every black maxi I see, I like.... 

the most gorgeous scarf I ever did see

when it's cold I get home from work and put on PJ's immediately every night,
 this would be a much cuter version of my high school sweatshirts. 
{sleep in late}  also love this 

with the holidays coming up I'm liking anything sparkly 
and this sequin mini for under $50 

comfy pants to live in 

jean jacket + sweatshirt combo 

i'm in love with this color

winter white at a great price 
cute, cheap others from target here and here

holiday party dress? 

I live in my military coat from last year with striped tee's in the fall


 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article fashion with the title lust list . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/11/lust-list.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...