coffee talk


discuss amongst ya-selves.....

WHAT?!?! Courtney Stodden, who was 16 when she married the 51 year old Green Line guy, is getting a divorce?!
(via)
HOW did this relationship not work?
If it can't work between these two, what hope is there for the rest of us?!?!?!

She is now 19, and must have gotten too old for him.

RHOBH premiered this week with 2 new members

First up, Carlton {with a botched eye in that photo??} 

what kind of name is that? 
all I think of {and anyone I want to hang out with thinks of} is The Carlton

but if you think that name is bad, just wait
her 3 children are named
Destiny, Mystery, and Cross
oh my Lord.
Horrifying.
and apparently she is a witch based on the previews for the season?

the second new cast mate is a former miss universe, has a puerto rican accent, has unreal hair, and is freaking gorgeous.
I can't even handle her hair.  I just want to be her.

But I miss drunk Taylor and Camille already.  Just a little bit.

and drunk Kim.... obviously.
and Kim's silk blouse. 

This isn't funny, yet I can't help hysterically laughing.
You know how that goes. 
Ryan Lochte had a crazy fan run at him and jump in his arms; he caught her but blew out his knee doing so.

That fan must really be crying now.
But seriously, WHO would be so obsessed with "what would ryan lochte do" (via) to do this?

Mother of the Year award once again goes to Kris Jenner.
Who lets their 16 year old dress ike this?! (via)
I truly can't stand this family. 

Is anyone else devastated Eric &Jessie: Game On is over?
because damn I loved it. 
she's so perfectly inappropriate. 
how does such a dirty mouth end up on such a pretty face?
she is hilarious.  I've said it once and I'll say it again, it was the closest thing we're ever going to get to Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica round two. 

In 30 years when I'm begging my husband for a face lift, someone slap me.
because I may end up looking like this. 
so note to self: keep plastic surgery below the neck in future just in case.
I jest.  {or do I......} 

And why is everyone cutting their hair? 
Because they need to STOP IT. 
  
STOP IT NOW. 

Ok sorry.... you know I have a hard time stopping with the gifs. 
until next week.....

 photo Signature_zpsffe7a092.png
You have read this article coffee talk with the title coffee talk . You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2013/11/coffee-talk_7.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...