MJ Reunion & a Black Tie Affair

YAY It's Friday!! 
This weekend my besties and I will all be reunited for an 
impromptu "MJ Reunion".  
*We take the whole "Michael Jackson died?" jokes a little too far.... Thank the Lord we found each other... because no one else thinks we are funny. 
Anyways, I am so excited about the weekend because all 6 of us are going to a black tie charity event tomorrow night with our boys.  Who doesn't love getting all dressed up and dancing up a storm? I'm also thrilled because I finally get to wear this pretty dress! 




excuse the horrible iphone pics from the dressing room I was sending to my mom... 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title MJ Reunion & a Black Tie Affair. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/mj-reunion-black-tie-affair.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...