Gwynnie would never lie to me.

*things are a little out of order today.  blogger is not cooperating with my wishlist wednesday post, but I'll try to get that posted tomorrow :) *

I had heard about Tracy Anderson's workouts on TV shows & read about them here in the blog world for awhile, but was skeptical I was capable of doing the strenuous workouts on a consistent basis.  A few weeks ago, Gilt Group did a sale for her Perfect Design Series DVD's and I finally bit the bullet.  

I figured, if they gave me any kind of muscle or made me even slightly as pretty as Gwyneth Paltrow, what did I have to lose? 

I have been doing the DVD's for just over two weeks, and I am SO happy that I bought them.  The first couple of days were hard and I'm sure I looked like an absolute fool doing the moves in my living room but I felt great.  Normally I get extremely sore from doing anything but the elliptical.  I'm talking so sore that I have to use my hands to help me sit down... embarrassingly sore.  But with these, I was sore ALL over but in a way that actually felt good.  And by week two, I wasn't getting sore at all. 

Now, I don't think I will ever look anything like her or Gwyn... but I am happy that I am gaining some muscle and shrinking my problem areas. My stomach is definitely flatter and my bubble butt is slowly shrinking. I also like that I can switch around the DVD's for some variety.  Plus, it's great not having to go to the gym - it makes it much easier to keep up with the workouts.

I would highly recommend ordering these, it is unlike any other workout or DVD I have ever done.  Maybe once I get bored with these I'll try her newer Metamorphosis series as well?! 

One thing I wouldn't recommend as much: The Dance Cardio DVD.  I was a cheerleader back in the day so I was hoping for longer, more fun cardio-dances....  However, the dances are silly, I feel like an idiot leaping all around the living room, and I would rather use the treadmill or elliptical for the cardio.  But to each their own.  

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Gwynnie would never lie to me.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/gwynnie-would-never-lie-to-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...