Mama Elsa has some competition

I thought that it would take Bravo a long, loooooooong time to find someone to replace Mama Elsa from Real Housewives of Miami in my book of "Ridiculous People I Hope to Become ". 


But no.  Leave it to Sir Andy Cohen to prove me wrong and slap me silly this quickly.  I am not a decorator, and do not know anything about interior design other than the dozens of design blogs I look at for pure eye candy, but Million Dollar Decorator is amazing.  

I can't help but notice the glaring similartities to this batch of obnoxious catty women: 

- The main characters think they are God's gift to earth & SO important
- Everyone has a serious foreign accent (although subtitles aren't needed to understand them like Miami.... I swear I read more off the bottom of the screen than I did watch the show with those chicks)
- There is a looney foreign lady who loves to booze and will be THE STAR of the show

her recap of this show is PERFECTION
 
Introducing: Jacqueline.  She wears sweet ensembles, drinks like a fish, and is really the main person that will keep me watching this show.
(oh who am I kidding I'll watch a snail crawl across TV if it's on Bravo). 

Mama Elsa: you better start your own show or get another DUI, because Jacqueline just took your place as queen bee in my eyes, and we're only one episode in!

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Mama Elsa has some competition. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/mama-elsa-has-some-competition.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...