Wedding Weekend!!!


I'm off to Columbus, OH to celebrate the wedding of one of my loves that I met at my first job in Chicago. 

We actually went to college together, but didn't meet until a few years ago over Margaritas and bitch-fests about our job that thank goodness we had together, because I met 3 of my favorites that I refer to as my Cinco Girls.
our last cinco before the bride (2nd from right) left us :( 
She moved in April from Chicago to Denver with her Fiance so we all are so excited to see her again and celebrate with her!! 

I'll be back Tuesday, hope you all have a great weekend :) 

xoxo

Ps. The Bride has an insane cooking blog: Whit's Amuse Bouche
You have read this article with the title Wedding Weekend!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-weekend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...