Wedding Recap

I'm back from the Wedding Weekend in Columbus, and although I'm exhausted and happy to be home, I wish we could do it all over again next weekend!! 

Here are some photos of the lovely weekend while I try to get my life back in order before another crazy weekend with the 4th approaching! 
*how is it almost JULY??

 reunited with the bride at the rehearsal dinner :) 
big smiles after the tears stopped

 bride and groom
arriving at the gorgeous wedding venue!


saying their I do's

 the cake in the distance
 beautiful seating cards 

centerpieces

outfit change! comfy shoes & a hidden short dress underneath! 



Such a fun weekend celebrating! Many tears and laughs! Congrats Whit!

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wedding Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...