Wishlist Wednesday

I've been good and haven't been online dream shopping lately, so I am doing a little bit of a different Wishlist Wednesday today.  Sort of a "Wish I was as cute and wish I had this versatile of style" Wednesday :)

Is there anyone cuter than Rachel Bilson? Even as bratty Summer on The OC, I loved her.  She can pull of any style: casual, feminine, edgy, vintage, mens-inspired... she does it all!  I also love her advice & picks in her monthly style column in InStyle.









sigh.  she is just so damn cute and can pull of anything.

ps - she has a new show on CW premiering this fall :) 

xoxo

*photos via intyle & celebrity style guide
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/wishlist-wednesday_8.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...