Coffee Talk.

Friday would have been Princess Diana's 50th Birthday, and Newsweek Magazine created a digital photo of what she would look like now with her daughter-in-law Kate. 


I saw a close up on Diana, and personally I think they made her look far too old & aged her way too much...  but I do love how they have Kate looking at her, and how stylish Diana looks.


They suggest that Princess Di would have made peace with Prince Charles and Camilla.... ehh, I'm not so sure about that. Either way - I thought it was a great way to remember Diana & think about what could have been if she were still here! 

In other royal news, Prince Harry may have already moved on (again) from Chelsea... 
she's a swimwear + lingerie model.  yep. sounds about right for Harry.
 
Emily & Brad have split.  Shocker.  But I'm confused - I feel like I read about them splitting 5 other times already?
although not gonna lie... I'm excited to see the TV interview in 2 weeks!

Gwynnie has done it again - that girl is always turning heads.  This time it's topless in Vanity Fair

get it girl.

don't these two seem like an odd pair?
Heidi + Kim? Gym Buddies?

I have another big weekend ahead of me with my sister + brother-in-law arriving in Chicago tomorrow morning, and I can barely get out of bed!
one of my favorite pics from their wedding last year. 
must feel better before these gypsies arrive.
 
This cold just won't leave.  It is gorgeous & hot outside in Chicago... all I want to do is being laying out.  Instead, all I'm doing is drinking tea and shivering.


  Fingers crossed for a 24 hour recovery... because whether I'm ready or not, a beer is being cracked tomorrow afternoon!

xoxo

*images: people.com, pinterest.com, newsweek, eonline
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...