Wishlist Wednesday

While my friend Emily and I were in Columbus for the wedding over the weekend, we explored the Short North area of Columbus that was near our hotel.  

There was a "hippie festival" that weekend called Comfest that we attended before the rehearsal dinner for some beers & amazing people watching...and the majority of the people around us looked like this:

 lots and lots of dreadlocks
people hula-hooping everywhere... 
and they were quite good I must admit..

So, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the boutiques were amazing when we went shopping the next day!! My favorite that we found was called Rowe.  They had a great mix of high & low, known and unknown designers.  I fell in love with this dress in particular

perfection. literally. 
by designer Lauren Moffatt.  I seriously am drooling...  I almost couldn't leave the store because I couldn't stop staring at it and wondering WHY I couldn't afford to spend $350 at the moment? 

I found her website, and a few of the things are cute, but not nearly as cute as that gem above. 
perfect for the 4th of July! 



I did find some cuter, more in my price range, clothing there by Rails Clothing.
They had so many cute tops, and I finally purchased a Chambray/Denim top that I have been wanting for so long! 




really cute stuff and all of it is priced really well too! 
tops are around $80 and dresses around $115.
.
sooo if any of you want to buy me that Lauren Moffatt dress... 
anyone?? 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/06/wishlist-wednesday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...