CraigsLISP

At our weekly girls dinner, my friend Emily was telling us a story about how she went out to dinner with a group of friends and a couple of people she didn't know last week.  One of them suggested they go to the bar River Shannon for drinks afterwards, but she didn't know that he had a lisp, and it came out as River Thannon.  So she texts her friends "We're going to some bar called River Thannon.... I don't know... I haven't heard of it either??".  To this, my friend Whit asks if we have ever heard of Craigslisp... which is now my favorite website ever. 


Go to it. Right Now. It is amazing. Probably more amazing when you're reading it out loud after a glass or two of wine, but it's still amazing.

xoxo


*note: I know this post looks ugly... but I couldn't find an appropriate picture to convey a Lisp?
You have read this article with the title CraigsLISP. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/craigslisp.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...