Sayonara Rachel Zoe

Bravo produces the greatest shows on the face of the earth... one of them being The Rachel Zoe Project. But slowly the people that made it so great started leaving. 

First the best bitch around Taylor left.... 

then the adorable Brad announced he was done with Rachel... I die...

and it left me wondering if I would even want to watch another season of Rachel Zoe (I mean... of course I would watch, but it'd be nothing without Brad).

But - the TV God's (aka Andy Cohen) have blessed us, because this week he announced that Bravo is giving him his own show: 

It's a Brad Brad World. And I'm sure it will be BA. NA. NAS.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Sayonara Rachel Zoe. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/sayonara-rachel-zoe.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...