Wishlist Wednesday

I have an obsession with  Rent the Runway.  Who wouldn't?  You can rent designer dresses starting at $40, they send you two sizes for a great fit, and if it doesn't work for your event or mood - you simply mail it back the next day for a full refund. Why didn't I come up with this business!?!?

I have a birthday coming soon, and instead of spending hundreds on a dress that I can't really afford, I will be renting one.  Half the fun is browsing all of their incredible dresses (*and accessories*)... here are a few of my favorites that I am trying to narrow down: 
















I think the last two are my fav's, but I'm just now realizing that all of these look like it is 80 degrees out... and knowing my luck it'll be 50....so will most of these be extremely inappropriate?

  I have summer on the brain and it isn't going away anytime soon. 
Please Chicago.... let it be warm (and consistently warm) soon...

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/wishlist-wednesday_13.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...