Giuliana jealousy

I have a tiny obsession with Giuliana from E! News (and her show Giuliana & Bill) ... She has my DREAM job and I love watching her and Bill's show. 

She just started a tumblr account and updates it several times a day - lately she has been posting a ton of random pics from London where she is covering the Royal Wedding (again... Dream Job).


doubt I could walk in these - but I love em


 *I'll bet $50 I don't have that she barely touched these..... just sayin'

 Helloooo gorgeous shoes.

not at all what it looks like when I fly...

Also... check out her Bluefly Closet Coffesional. 
(I looooove the Bluefly Closet Confessionals, don't you!?)
Racks of clothes as part of the job? I'll take it! 

 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Giuliana jealousy. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/giuliana-jealousy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...