Monogram Monday

Two of my friends shared Luxury Monograms with me this week & I am SO happy that they did.  They sell so many gorgeous pillows that I can't wait to get my hands on...






 


navy & white - my favorite

All pillows are $75 and you can choose from an amazing 20 different monogram styles!! 

They also have tote bags
...and also placemats & napkins

Head over to Luxury Monograms to see more!

Hope you all had a great weekend & a Happy Easter!  The line for the church was all the way around the block when we showed up 35 minutes before mass, but luckily the boy and I got the last two seats we could find.  The rest of the day was spent having brunch, studying, and cooking Sunday dinner with friends while watching the Blackhawks amazing win. 

Now, if only it weren't Monday with a forecast of rain for the week....

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...