Monogram Monday

What a weekend.... I felt like it was non-stop!
Concert, a trunk show, girls dinner, birthday parties...
 apparently asking for extra lime means 8 limes?

And the icing on the cake was 80 degree weather yesterday, which means I did not accomplish any of the things I was supposed to - brunch, mimosas, and walking around the city took over.  While I dig into my checklist, here is the monogrammed find of the week: 


Mason Jars + Monograms = true southern perfection

makes monday morning that much easier to tackle...


xoxo 

ps. get excited for this tasty beauty tomorrow... 

You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/monogram-monday_11.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...