One Month Countdown....

It is April... and we still have snow in Chicago. 
I. Am. Starting. To. Lose. My. Mind. 

I love this city more than anything, but when it is freezing in April & unfortunately usually May too, and when my mom constantly says "Ohhhh well it's 80 here today... why do you live in that silly town...Move back South" it is hard to remember why I love it so much.

To keep my sanity, I have been counting the days until I go to Sanibel for  vacation like I imagine a person on a liquid diet counts the seconds until they can devour solid food.  
29. 
29 short little days.... 

until all of this: 



which also means 29 days until this... 
and although there is no way in hell I will look like that in 29 days (or ever)... It is the first solo vacation with the boy and it is time to get motivated to get the 'tush in order. 

Luckily, Ms. GOOP herself just landed in my mailbox on the cover of Self
I just love when people who have had 2 babies have more of a 6 pack that I do :)


so some lessons from ms. gwyneth that I will try to follow this week (aka the easier ones): 

~ 45 minutes of cardio 5 times a week
~ healthy snacks of almonds, coconut water, juices
~ Tracy Anderson Work Out DVD's *after reading Natalie at Desinger Bags and Dirty Diapers post I think I may start with the Mat Workout... these seem like they may kill me! 
~ Cut back on the alcohol / don't drink my calories 


 Oh, and all of these will be broken after Easter Mass on Sunday when I can finally eat a Cheeseburger. or 2. But otherwise I'll be good :)


xoxo
You have read this article with the title One Month Countdown..... You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-month-countdown.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...