Bold & Bright.

I was so excited when I saw this in my e-mail yesterday
from Who What Wear




....because just last week I purchased this - highly on sale - as a summer bag for the beach/boat/running errands...

Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Tote

I have never carried, and rarely wear, such a bright color - but I can't wait to load this guy up with magazines and break it in at the beach next month!

They also make it in this bold pink:


I also can't wait to carry this clutch (I don't know if it is a clutch... but I'm going to wear it as one) that I got as a birthday gift last year and for some reason have only used once:

sorry for the bad iPhone pic

And just for fun: more brights catching my eye at the moment.... 




 via
 via

Now, if those colors don't put a smile on your face,
I don't know what will! 
xoxo

You have read this article with the title Bold & Bright.. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/bold-bright.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...