Reality TV Whore

Hi my name is Taylor. And I am a reality TV whore.
(Hi Taylor....)

I pretty much watch it all, especially everything on Bravo, and tonight is the season premier of Real Housewives of NYC.  Bethenny won't be on because she has her own amazing show (eat that Jill Zarin), but I still think it'll be a great train wreck to watch with all the remaining freaks like "Sonja loves Men and Men loves Sonja"... and of course, the lunatic that is Kelly Bensimon.

To gear up for the premier I thought I'd share this video.  This parody is hilarious (*special thanks to Beth who needs to start blogging again about reality TV right NOW). So spot on with everyone:



And I feel the need to add, while we are on a Bravo subject: The LIVE Miami Housewives Reunion was awful.... please don't ever do a live reunion again Andy.  All 5 of the crazy ladies were talking over each other the whole time and I couldn't understand a single word.  I don't think Andy did either. They honestly were harder to understand than Marysol's mom Elsa.

  Thankfully, the Top Chef reunion was soooo good.  I loved every minute, especially the bromance scenes between the boys.  And is Padma a lesbian? I was very caught off gaurd by her "motorboat" comments...


xoxo
You have read this article with the title Reality TV Whore. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/reality-tv-whore.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...