Girls Night Out

One of my Chicago besties is moving to Denver in two weeks (such a hussy)... so a few of us had a Girls Night Out and a "personal day" today to have some quality lady time. 
 
Whit is am amazing cook (with a fabulous blog) and brought over dessert before we headed to the bars. Now, this is not just any dessert.... 

 
 It is A Chocolate Ice Cream Peanut Butter Bacon Fudge Cake.
Yes.
You read that correctly. 
And it is the best thing I have ever eaten... I used a steak knife in fact to get through all those yummy layers.
whit's pretty pic.... 

When you start the night off with that ... you know you're ready for a good time. It poured all night but we hit up the bars, had some 40's, cabbed it to a closed Five Guys and then back to a pizza joint, and had a grown up sleepover like all 25 year olds normally do.

Today consisted of shopping,
how cute is this little giraffe jewelry dish? 

went to brunch, and had mani-pedis.  I would feel refreshed if I still didn't feel the 40 sitting in the bottom of my stomach..... needless to say it was a top night. 

So excited for the weekend. I am going to a Stella and Dot Jewelry party with the girls, and I have my eyes on these beauties




and then I'm using my new trifle to make a special dish to bring to a potluck dinner.

Hope you all have a great weekend :)


xoxo

You have read this article with the title Girls Night Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2011/04/girls-night-out.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...