Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....

HA!!! These two ego-maniacs??? Together??
This is just comedy at it's finest.  Have fun people.
  
oh and kris, your 56...
lose the string bikini please. and the staged pose.

Miley Cyrus is taking a cue from Kim Zolciak and showing some side boob.

She drives me insane. How did she land her boyfriend again??

Bethenney talk show premieres June 11 on Fox
I will of course watch....but I'm still not sold on her as a talk show host?
I really do love the look of her set though! 

Tony Romo and Chase Crawford's sister Candace had their baby

I only care to post this because I can't stop thinking
"damn.... who looks THAT good after giving birth??"


OC Housewives this week:
Basically Alexis is as obnoxious as ever, and then Gretchen's friend Sara gets wasted and becomes a complete idiot repeating the same thing over and over again because Vicki said "what do you want".
I wanted to scratch my eyes out.
Oh, and Tamra became a member of the itty bitty club.
New Housewife Heather said it best: 
"Alexis may be dumb, but Sara is crazy".
I like anyone that gives Cristal champagne as party favors. 

this week's episode of new girl: 
they are playing a game called True American that is 
50% drinking game, 50% life size candy land
Not only was this hilarious, it is the greatest idea EVER.  I will now be spending the next week formulating rules and arranging my apartment for giant drunk candy land. 

the video of alicia silverstone feeding her son with chewed up food from her mouth like a bird? 
I mean.... this is what happens to you when you stop eating cheeseburgers.
You give up the good stuff and you go crazy. 

mad men: why has betty only appeared in basically one of the three episodes???
 She looks like a hot mess, but I still want more of her.
Don was officially scaring the crap out of me with his hallucinations? Were they hallucinations?? I'm confused.  
I loved when Joan kicks her awful husband to the curb though. 

kristin cavallari is officially really preggo
and.... what do ya know? who STILL hasn't given birth?? 
Jessica is birthing a 2 year old at this point

I don't watch the X Factor, but if they get Britney to sign on as a judge, I will be watching every. single. episode. 
she's looking like her old self lately and I love it.

I leave you with some old school Britney to get you through the day.
you're welcome.

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/coffee-talk_12.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...