Wishlist Wednesday

lusts for the week.... 

double duty turquoise chain
that can be worn as a necklace,
or a belt! 

anthropologie ikat shirt-dress
I would live in this over the summer!


navy rebecca minkoff mini 



yellow belted silk v-neck dress


so sorry... just informed it's sold out!!! it must have sold out in the last 24-48 hours after I made the post :( 

(I love Bloomingdales Aqua line, great stuff and great prices)

asos mixed square print blouse
this is really not "me", but for some reason I really like this?!


colorblock maxi dress in my favorite blues


polka dot tank, only $54


xoxo


You have read this article with the title Wishlist Wednesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/wishlist-wednesday_18.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...