Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

Friday night we had an unintentional bar crawl to celebrate one of my friend's promotion + move to DC for work!
 a few embarrassing dance-off's may have occurred..... 
and poor decisions involving plastic test tubes 

and Saturday we celebrated one of my friend's engagement!! 
 dinner at Sunda

 the happy couple!! 



Santa came in the form of the UPS Man with a little early birthday present.  When Piperlime had their sale last week, I snapped up a jean jacket I'd had my eyes on.  I've been looking for a cute, cheap one for a long time and when Blair posted pics of her in this Levi's jacket it pushed me to finally buy it. 
 now if only I could snatch up that celine bag too..... 
could she be any cuter? 
jacket here

and onto Monogram Monday:
 it may not be a monogram for other people, but luckily Tory Burch's flats work for me with the T on the front.
 Love the pop of orange at the back.  
via

I also am trying to learn how to use technology to make things pretty around here, and my new blog header was the first attempt!

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday + Weekend Recap. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/monogram-monday-weekend-recap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...