Friday Randoms

alright.... I've been convinced (as if it was hard) to give Shah's of Sunset a chance.  I'll try to catch up this weekend On Demand so that my DVR doesn't explode.  

I finally watched Crazy, Stupid, Love on the plane home from Vegas.
The man next to me must think I'm insane, because I rewound the shirtless Ryan Gosling scenes and Dirty Dancing moment about 15 times. 
okay I'm lying, it was 7 times, and then 4 more when I got home.
I thought I was obsessed with him before.... but DAMN. 
Let me run and jump into your arms and lift me like Baby!!! 
CHHHHH-YEAH I would. 

I finished The Hunger Games this week and finally understand all the hype.  
I couldn't grasp what people loved about kids killing each other, but now I'm all for it!!  I have to start book 2 immediately with that ending.  And see the movie finally too! 

I'm on track with my book a month for this year, and in the running for the next books along with the Hunger Games Trilogy:

The Happiness Project
 (on tape for daily 2+ hour commutes.... maybe this will help me with my insane road rage and bitchiness while sitting in traffic and cursing at chicago's horrible drivers.  
Does this comment prove that I need to star this book IMMEDIATELY?). 


.... come on now, don't lie.... 
your friends have been talking about it and reading it too.

Bossy Pants - I'll probably get this on tape as well. 
heard it's great... especially with her voice on tape. 

I still do not own a chambray shirt and this needs to change.

this guy needs to be in my closet asap.

Blair pinned the green gingham shirt I have from Anthropologie
this basically means we are BFF and she thinks I'm as stylish and freakishly adorable as she is, right?!

and get ready for the best-looking unisex movie ever. I may have finally found something the boy and I can agree on. And don't watch this at work, unless you swear like a sailor in your cube and people won't even notice (and if this is the case, call me immediately and let's go get drinks), but the last part is definitely the best. 
found via pretty grounded


on the floor laughing at the white trash name part. i die. 


I know... always exciting, thrilling stuff around here.  Especially on Fridays when I'm drugged with cold meds. 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/friday-randoms_6.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...