Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

My Chambray shirt arrived just in time for the weekend, and this "1 shirt, 8 ways" from Pinterest has me dreaming of all the ways to wear it.

I also stumbled across a very interesting monogram for today's
 Monogram Monday and I just had to share it 
now I'm all for monogramming everything possible, but this may be taking it slightly too far. Part of me actually likes this idea (I know, I'm crazy), but do it much smaller and in a much more discreet location, don't ya think? 
Oh... and my mother would kill me. 

and now, onto the weekend recap.

I'm once again attempting to use technology so bear with me







xoxo
You have read this article with the title Weekend Recap + Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekend-recap-monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...