Why am I not OCD?

I really wish I had the Type A, anal retentive, everything has a place mentality.
I started The Happiness Project, and the first chapter is all about getting organized and clearing out clutter, something I am in dire need of working on.
How do you people do it??? 
Having everything clean and in it's place at all times? 
Sure, I think most of you are crazy, but I'm still jealous. 

full length mirror that opens up for enormous jewelry storage

anyone know chinese/japanese/korean/I don't know which language that is???
the link leads nowhere and I want this.... badly....  

corner dress rail to organize the weeks outfits 


pvc pipes for hair tool storage

shower curtain rod for necklaces

prevent pots and pans from being jammed all over the pantry.

and of course..... the most fun organization of all: the closet





Any tips for channeling your inner Martha and getting organized? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Why am I not OCD?. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/why-am-i-not-ocd.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...