Drunk vs. Sober + Favorite Beauty Find

First of all, how amazing is this ring?


am I the only person who thinks this is incredible?  Probably. 
Would I wear this and have it be my only conversation piece at every restaurant and bar?  Heck yes I would. 
I feel that since I am entering my "late twenties" next week this would be extremely childish and inappropriate to wear.... so I really love it. 

anyways.... onto more age appropriate subject matter, 


I have unfortunately stubby, tiny eyelashes.  I swear they have gotten thinner and shorter as each year passes, and every time I take my eye-make up off it's as if I have alopecea of the eye or something, because they just come falling right out. 

It may not be Latisse (which I would completely risk permanent eye color changes and strange spots to get my hands on), but I have found the world's greatest mascara. 

Benefit's They're Real Masacara.  I'm telling you, it's a miracle worker.  It's as if I not only have eyelashes, but long and pretty ones.  
I think the secret is it has a little ball that works wonders.
that's what she said. 

They also sell a cute mini version if you want to test it out for only $10
go buy it. I promise you won't be disappointed! 
any beauty products you swear by?? 
or ugly college humor jewelry I should be aware of?? 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Drunk vs. Sober + Favorite Beauty Find. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/drunk-vs-sober-favorite-beauty-find.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...