Friday Randoms

Random Thoughts for Friday: 


I saw these strands of mason jar lights on Pinterest, and I am dying to get my hands on them for my back deck.  
my question is: Do you think with the crazy wind we get in Chicago that they may break, and I wouldn't be able to leave them out there at all times? 
aw, who cares, I want them anyway. 

I found this article that tells you the actual prices of homes you see on TV sets
Carrie Bradshaw's amazing apartment? Worth about $9.65 million!! It always cracks me up how on TV people live in incredible places they would never be able to afford in real life. 

this large scale polka-dot bathroom makes me happy

I discovered a new (to me) TV show last weekend.  VH1's House of Consignment, about a girl in Chicago that runs a consignment shop called E Drop Off in Chicago's Lincoln Park.
Nothing amazing or riveting, but enjoyable to see people's insane closets and I especially like the Chicago aspect.
this lady was particularly insane
The main girl, Corri, also has mastered the art of smiling non-stop while talking.... I seriously think it's permanently glued on.

the zooey dechanel iphone 4 commercial is so cute. I just love her. 



and I loved SNL's skit imitating Andy Cohen's WWHL with Sofia Vergara
you all know I can't get enough Bravo + Andy. 



and finally,
this dress is killer. 
unfortunately, so is the price tag.
 
have a great weekend :) 
xoxo
You have read this article with the title Friday Randoms. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/friday-randoms.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...