Monogram Monday

I finally caved and ordered another monogrammed necklace.
I got the navy bauble bar acrylic monogram and I cannot wait for it to come!

For Easter Brunch I made cinnamon rolls + a breakfast casserole.
The cinnamon rolls were so delicious and so easy to make. 
just buy refrigerated biscuits and you probably have the rest of the ingredients in the pantry.
plus it was one of the few things I make that actually looks pretty! 

I also made one of Paula Deen's breakfast casseroles.  
recipe here
It's one of my favorites of hers because you make it the night before, and just pop it in the oven the next morning.  

My friend also brought over these gorgeous flowers
and some Molly's cupcakes for dessert
overall it was a great Easter + weekend! 

Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

xoxo


You have read this article with the title Monogram Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/monogram-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...