Coffee Talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.... 

sorry for all of the late posts this week.  I'm sick again (shocker) and have been busy catching up since last weekends escapades. 

First of all, I just want to say that this is exactly what I look like leaving the gym.
Just really needed to put that on the record. Now that we've cleared that up.... 

Did you watch WWHL All-Star party last night!?
AMAZING!!! 
I think everyone was wasted out of their mind.  Especially Padma during that Top-Chef competition. 
And I realized that Tabitha looks identical to that ugly bald cat breed. 
Identical Right?! 
AH Okay sorry.... keep scrolling... keep scrolling...

Perhaps scarier than that... the new NYC housewives.
their faces in the promo clip were terrifying.  it's gonna suck.
I already miss this crazy face





Only Lauren Conrad could pose topless and not look like a skank. 
She looks so damn adorable! Always! 


Do you think Michelle Williams is really dating Jason Segal??
this seems like such a strange couple to me?? but I am madly in love with Jason Segal so I am all for it.  His new movie with Emily Blundt The 5 Year Engagement Looks so good. 

Everyone has been saying I need to watch Shah's of Sunset on Bravo.
I have to admit that I have only seen 5 minutes, and wanted to shoot myself in the face, but am I missing something??? All I saw was some GiGi person being a royal bitch and everyone being rich and an overall pain in the ass.  These people seem like Kardashian's on steroids. 
Seen it? Thoughts? 

Okay.... we all remember crazy Jesse Spano from Saved by The Bell and her pill popping craziness right?
look at those crazy eyes on the right!
Then she went on to Showgirls and did basically nothing else but small trashy roles.
I had NO idea that she was married to Ralph Lauren's nephew?
How did she get someone so rich and attractive?? And now they are expecting a baby together! 
Everyone says girls go after the bad boys and think they can change them, but I think men go after the trash and the crazy in the same way. 

Giuliana had me crying multiple times this week.  First I watched her E! THS and cried....
although I did laugh a good bit at the hilarious pics of her when she was younger.
And I had completely forgotten about her and Jerry O'Connell before Bill!!! 
holy flashbacks to when I wore my abercrombie jean skirt with my uggs.... yikes

then I watched the premier episode of this seasons G&B and cried my eyes out.  Full on lump in the throat for 45 minutes, turning into such a hot mess.  What is wrong with me?! 
I don't know what it is about these two that I am so in love with.  Their show always gets me.  Cute video of them below.



and finally... to creep you out for the day,
watching Lindsay Lohan Age

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Coffee Talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/coffee-talk_5.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...