Golden Day

Today is my Golden Birthday.  2-6.  
via pinterest 
....I am entering "late twenties". Yikes.

Some gals and I went to Balena last night, and I can officially say it is my new favorite restaurant.
The decor is beautiful, and the food was absolutely incredible.  
this was devoured in all of 5 minutes. and the pasta was amazing.

Coffee Talk has been moved to tomorrow, 

 because it's my birthday and I have special plans... and if you know my lazy ass - that means doing as much NOTHING as possible.  
oh, except continuing to laugh my ass off at What Should We Call Me.  It's pretty much all I do before bed lately. 
 I've particularly enjoyed this gem about 900 times: 


See you all tomorrow :) 

xoxo
You have read this article with the title Golden Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/golden-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...