coffee talk

discuss amongst ya-selves.....

I haven't watched the Real Housewives of Atlanta since about the second season.... but I had heard the reunion was so insane from Mr. Andy Cohen so I tuned in to Part I.  Holy hell, these women have gotten even worse (if possible) and even more insane (if possible).  
The first hellacious 10 minutes was spent discussing one of their sex toy businesses, NeNe became even more obnoxious for me to listen to (again, if possible) with talking about how she's a "rich bitch", and I was left wondering why Kim seemed like one of the more sane ones there?
 I won't be watching the season, but I'm definitely tuning in to the next part(s) of the reunion!!  

And.... as pathetic as it may be, it lured me into possibly setting my DVR for Don't be Tardy for the Wedding.  Kim's wigs, her constant side boob, and her insistence that she is in her mid-thirties has lured me in.  
A hot mess tends to have that effect of me. 
don't you just LOVE her wedding dress??? 
and the subtle cleavage in the pic below? 
pure class that one..... pure class, style, and sophistication. 

speaking of weddings, brad and angelina got engaged
Us Weekly says she cried when he proposed.
Come on now, she has a heart of ice, so there is no way that's possible.

corey montetih + lea michelle from Glee are dating in real life.

I don't know why but people dating on a show and then dating in real life excites me?

Have you all been watching Jeff Lewis Interior Therapy?? It is amazing, mostly because of Jeff's horrible incredible comments about his clients. Dare I say even better than Flipping Out? Last week he dealt with a crazy-hoarder who was a "life coach" who had rat feces all over her "office".  
because this looks like the office of a woman you'd take advice from:

Best line of the episode:
"it doesn't surprise me that this woman is a life coach and needs help.... because I honestly think that therapists are the most f***ed up people on earth"
and trust me, she was pretty f'ed up. 
....and only my crazy ass would notice immediately that the Hoarder/Life Coach's daughter is the actress on GCB that plays the gay guy + Cricket's daughter.
I need help people. I really do. 

kathy premieres tonight on Bravo
I'll definitely be watching.  I have always loved her stand-up specials and how inappropriate she is at all times, and her alcoholic mother Maggie is the best.
 via

kelsey grammar's old ass got a gramp stamp of his latest ho lady kate's name
 even more disgusting than a man his age getting a tattoo on his "hip" (call it what you want; it's not your hip if you have to undo your pants), is that there is a picture of him getting it done with his old nasty nether regions practically exposed. and you clearly took this picture and released it to the press yourself?
 how kardashian of you.

remember this crazy pants?
apparently she's released new "music".  
I'm sure, as before, no one cares Heidi. 

speaking of boobs + reality TV, I saw a clip of JWoww's new Bikini Line.
you can apparently remove all of the straps to have no tan lines, but the swimsuit stays up? 


HOW is that suit staying up!?!
those things must be 5 pounds each?
Literally, in the clip (see here) the suit doesn't move. I am so, so confused, and yet I am utterly amazed??  

Giuliana + Bill: You know I love this show, and I love both of them. 
 But Bill.... your wife has dealt with infertility for the last 2 years, she has been diagnosed with breast cancer, had a lumpectomy, then a double mastectomy.
How does Bill make her feel better for the upcoming second surgery? OUTDOOR CLIMBING + FEAR OF HEIGHTS ACTIVITIES. 
 Because that just screams relaxation and happy thoughts before another horrible surgery.
That's like my boyfriend saying to me "You've been through a really rough couple of weeks, let's go class 5 white water rafting to de-stress, or maybe run a marathon this weekend?" 
No. Thank. You.



 a daily dose of depressing,
victoria beckham had a fruit plate for her birthday dessert
a. fruit. plate. 
I bet she was mad they drizzled the chocolate syrup around the edges of the plate. 
In all honesty, this truly makes me think she is a crazy lunatic. 



I really, really want to go wherever the "glamping" place was that the women on OC Housewives went to.  



Those cute little individual cabins?? A little market to order whatever booze and meat you want, then you take it to your camp to grill?  
 I obviously googled El Capitan in Santa Barbara immediately. 

this makes me actually really want to go camping.



Reese is fully showing, and just as cute as ever.
and whaddaya know.... we're still on baby watch week #19873482375 for you-know-who.  I think I should plan a giveaway or something for when that day finally comes? 

feel free to comment about to the amazingness that was Revenge and it's return last night :) 
xoxo



You have read this article with the title coffee talk. You can bookmark this page URL http://instinctsofperversion.blogspot.com/2012/04/coffee-talk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...